the Cybersecurity Framework
Ensure Consistent, Enterprise-wide, Execution of your Cybersecurity Strategy as established by your organization's leadership and represented by your National Institute of Standards and Technology Cybersecurity Framework (NIST CSF) Target Profile. Your CSF profile is the linchpin between Strategy and Execution.
your Organization's Actions
Equivalent to Identifying your Critical Assets, your Response to PRIORITY Indicators Represents your Organization's Ability to Execute your Strategy – all derived from your prioritized NIST CSF Profile.
* The depiction of all third party trademarks herein is solely for the purpose of illustrating the functionality of the ROFORI system. All depicted third party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Rofori is not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated, connected, or otherwise associated with, any of the third party trademark owners.
rofori Enables REAL-TIME RISK IDENTIFICATION And Risk Measurement
Rofori keeps you apprised of your Cybersecurity Risk. Cybersecurity Index of Base Risk, CIBR Score™, is derived from each organization’s Key Performance Indicators in 3 categories:
• Asset value to Adversaries
• Current Threat Environment
• Organization’s ability to Execute it's Strategy
• NOT a Continuous Monitoring Tool
• NOT a SIEM tool
• NOT a Forensics Tool